@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The wait is over. It's a Korean beauty!!

Hello, this is Atsushi.

I know you've been waiting so long.
It's a show time!

I took a photo of a Korean beauty at the game Argentina vs Korea.

The traffic jam was so heavy that we got in the stadium just 10 min before the game.

I didn't have enough time to walk around to find beauties during the game.
So I took only one shot during 15 min half time.

Next time, I promise you to get more.

Maybe, I should make an effort in a different way.

Firstly, it's an appetizer.
How lovely boys!


Vuvuzela-shaped costume. It's novel.


South Africa is said to be an insecure place. But I saw many families accompanied by children.


Now, let's get into the main dish!!


Today, I took a photo of a Korean young girl.

She is so lovely ! Is deuce popular in Korea?


The rumor is that she was on air world wide.

She seems to be very young. Is she a high school student? Could be a middle school student.


I'll vote for her if she were a member of AKB48.


Next time, I will go to the game Netherlands vs Japan to find beauties!





No comments:

Post a Comment