@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Miss World Cup: Spain vs Chili

Hello. This is Atsushi.


I watched the game Spain vs Chili on 25th June at Pretoria.


As I mentioned before, my boddy Ken downed. 
So I took to the field with another Samurai.

Now, I'll show some Latina beautiful women from Spain and Chili!
Latina women like to dance to "WAKA WAKA" the FIFA official song.

I guess there are more Chili supporter than Spanish at the stadium.

We're both throwing a deuces.

These are very energetic kids.

Their faces are completely painted.

This is the 10th memorial game I've seen in South Africa.

15 days have passed since the commencement of the comp. On average, we've watched two games per three days. What a overburdened schedule.

For this reason, Ken and I have fallen sick.

As a proverb goes, "He that wants health wants all."
I will take care of my body, too.

I saw some Japanese supporters.
One of them was wearing this.

Look at the emblem.
The date and place are embedded.

It is not an exaggeration to say that the game Japan vs Denmark is the best game in the past our World Cup history. I think this blue jersey become a treasure for him!

The crowd in the stadium saw me wearing blue jersey and said, "Congratulations!" many times.

They plastered me with praise saying, "Well done!!" or "Fantastic free kick!!"

I'm really happy about being on the victorious side!

Anyway, looking after our bodies, we cancelled the trip to Durban and decided to rest up till the next Samurai's game against Paraguay on this Tuesday!!



Follow us on Twitter!! 
http://twitter.com/2010Libero 


 We appreciate if you would publicize our blog and Twitter within your circle of your soccer friends or acquaintances.







No comments:

Post a Comment