@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Japanese defender Nagatomo's sister

Congratulations!! This is Atsushi.


We beat Cameroon!!


I was weeping with the emotion of joy after the game with Japanese supporters !!


We have devoted to this one single WINNING game!!


I'm really happy to face this historical moment in this stadium.


Moreover, I'm really thankful that I am alive !!


I hand over the baton to Ken to report the game.
Then I will show you some photos of beauties I met in the game as usual.









 Anyway, I happened to meet the real sister of Nagatomo, who is a defender of the Japanese squad.


I asked her to take a photo with me and she welcomed it.




You'll never see her anywhere except on our blog. 

Both of us so excited !!




I gave her my business card and said, "I'll put your photo on my blog. Please have a look at it!"


I have seen many many beautiful women during my round-the world trip.
But I like Japanese women the best !!


Then, I will show you some pics in the next game Brazil vs North Korea.






Follow us on Twitter to be updated news!!


 http://twitter.com/2010Libero

No comments:

Post a Comment