@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Miss World Cup!: Japan vs Denmark

Ayoba! This is Atsushi.
Ayoba is "good" in the local language in South Africa.


First, let me show down the film from the last Samurai's game against Denmark!


This must be a historical game ever!
We supporters got so excited about their winning!
Take a look at it!!







Now let's get into business!


On my way, we met white women painting their faces.
They are from South Africa.


They were really friendly and painted my face, too.


The next woman is a supporter of Denmark.


I'm wearing a Danish wig.



It's hard to tell which side she's in. 


I took some pictures of Japanese women. 
But they don't like being posted here. Unlucky.


By the way, my partner Ken downed after the game.
He caused high fever (39 ℃).


I'm afraid he's not back by the next game against Paraguay.


Please cheer him up!






Follow us on Twitter!! 
http://twitter.com/2010Libero 


 We appreciate if you would publicize our blog and Twitter within your circle of your soccer friends or acquaintances.





No comments:

Post a Comment