@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

No future, no past. Not lost.

Hi, all.


I don't know what to say.


I've spent two nights since the lost game against Paraguay.
But still can't accept the reality.


It's true that the World Cup has not finished yet nor my life.
But our national team has lost.


I'm not in the mood of talking about the future.


Their defeated left a great void in my life.
I don't know how to overcome it.


I spent the whole 2 years on this round-the-world journey, which includes the 
preliminary period for the trip.


My public statement is that our trip to 32 countries would enrich and dramatize the viewers' recognition toward those countries.


But I've always concerned with Japanese national team.


Now that I lost it. 
That indicates "the end" of our journey, although it's still 10 days to go to the end of the comp.


During our trip, my fellow Japanese supporters would cheer me up whenever I felt down after the defeated games.


Just give me a while to get over this.


Now I can't feel to say "OK, let's get into the business! Today I will show you some pics of beauties from the game against Paraguay."


Thank you for your understanding.




Regards,
Atsushi.



No comments:

Post a Comment