@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Who is "Atsushi"?

Hi, everyone.

My name is Atsushi.

Somehow, my partner Yomoken has introduced himself like a dramatic story but I “Ashishi” introduce myself in a very “real-situated way”.


I was born in 1977 in Sapporo.
I will almost turn to be 30 years old!

Anyway, my introduction is made up of 3 sections.

1. As a blogger.

I started my blog in 2001. Here is my personal blog site written by Japanese.(Ashishi's blog)
At that time, my blog was very simple. I just posted trivial daily story a few times a week.

Because of my long experience of writing personal blog, I realizes what is difference between those two things;“I encounter fun things that’s why I wanna write my blog. “ OR“Because of I wanna spend good time, it encourage me to write FUN blog.”
In other words, that’s how I've changed from start.

This Football Unites the World is part of my happy blog project. I will get to the summit to be the best Bloger in the future. I try to do my best even though “I might miss my own marriageable timing”. Hahaha~

2, As a travelor

I have been to 17 different countries. I did working holiday a year in Canada, and also have lived in China for my business. Once again , I love to be fun for my blog. So, I brought Japanese Animation figure and made the fantasy world in front of world heritage. And post those pictures.


The robot goes back to Laputa


*Laputa: Castle in the Sky is a 1986 film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki. It is the first film created and released by Studio Ghibli. Laputa: Castle in the Sky won the Animage Anime Grand Prix in 1986.




Ohmu goes back to the Valley of the Wind

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is a 1984 post-apocalyptic Japanese anime film, written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki.




When I did working holiday in Canada, I expressed my feeling by song.
If you would like, you are welcome to see those songs.





I am not able to talk my life without journey. It helps me to find myself.

I hope that Football Unites the World establish my lifestyle and helps me find my identity.



3, As a supporter of Japanese national soccer team

During this 4 years, I have been following up Japanese national soccer team whenever they have away games overseas.

2005 FIFA Confederations Cup @ Germany


2005 East Asian Football Championship @ Korea


2006 World Cup@ Germany


2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup @ Canada


2007 AFC Asian Cup@co-hosted by four nations: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam


2008 Summer Olympics@Beijing, China,

I am not JFA (Japan Football Association) staff, but I've made up my mind to stick around the track of the team.

I am so sad that I would not participate in to 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup @ South Africa and 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup @ Egypt. In in stead of that I will visit World cup 32 countries.


Whenever I watch a soccer game, my experience as a goal keeper in futsal never stop me from nagging at their performance.

So, my idol is always Yoshikatusu Kawaguchi, who is the best goal keeper I've ever known in Japan.
I admire him like a god.
Here is a photo shot I took with the god @ Frankfurt in 2005



Here is in 2007 Asian Cup @hotel



Both of us looks older than 2 years ago. hehe

If you would like to know more about me, come and visit my personal blog!



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment