@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Revenge match against Paraguay!!

Hello, guys.
It's been a long time!

Finally, the head coach of Japanese national team has been chosen!
His name is Alberto Zaccheloni.

It's Zac Japan! I like the way it souds.

Anyway, people will see Zac's first tact on 4th September, the game against Paraguay, who defeated us in South Africa two months ago.

The game report can be seen here.

Listen, on 4th Sep, I am planning to sell books "How the world view JAPAN?", which I wrote after the round the world journey, at a stall on the way to Nissan Stadium where the game is to be held.


We Libero have published two books.
This is one of them titled "Football Unites the World."

Another one is called "How the world view JAPAN?", as I mentioned before.


If you can pick up some japanese, please get one of those!

By the way, the location of the selling is as follows.


Of course, I have gotton an official perission to use here.

You will see me wearing Samurai Armor with my friends.

Also, I'll give you an autograph on the spot  if you buy one.
The trading hours should be within 3:00pm to 6:30 pm.

I will servise you cold drinks or something as it's gonna be hot.

I'm really looking fowrward to seeing lots of fans.
I don't care if you would get the book or not.

Unfortunatelly, a typhoo is coming up.
I don't want to ruin the books under the weather.

So in the case of raining, I will wait for you at another location.
It will be at Scudetto. The location is here.

It's quite close to Shin Yokohama Station.

Then see you soon at Nissan Stadium!!

If you can't come to the game, you can still purchase books at:

Football Unites the World
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4575302260/amzonassoc-22/



How the world view Japan?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4766710959/amzonassoc-22/


Follow us on Twitter!! http://twitter.com/2010Libero

It would be great if you could publicize our blog and Twitter within your circle of your soccer friends or acquaintances.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete