@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Miss Brazil and Miss Hongkong

Good evening, this is Ken!


Today is the fourth day Miss World Cup.
We went to see the game Brazil vs North Korea at Johannesburg.


Atsushi will report the game in other place.


As for me, I'd like to show you some photos of BEAUTIFUL Brazilian women.


You know what, Brazil is a gold mine of beauties.


Probably, "Brazil" may remind you of SEXY women dancing to rhythmical Samba.


But, now in Johannesburg, it's just 3 degrees.
Sensible temperature could be almost 0!


That's why, the women were wearing heavy, unfortunately.










I was looking for Brazilian hotties, 
but I came across a lovely Asian woman.

You know what, she is the Miss Hongkong for real, 
visiting here for coverage of Hongkong broadcasting.


Also, I saw Korean mass medias.


But I could't see Miss Korea.




Ooops, I noticed it's winter in the next World Cup in Brazil, which is in Southern hemisphere.


I miss the Word Cup in Germany 4 years ago.
I was watching the games under the scorching sun.




Next, I gonna watch the game Argentina vs Korea on 17th.
I hope I see Miss Korea there!!




Follow us on Twitter !!

http://twitter.com/2010Libero

No comments:

Post a Comment