@Netherlands (8/9/09)

@Netherlands (8/9/09)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Visiting Camp Nou and Espanyo's homel.

Buenas noches! This is Ken.
It means "good evening" in Spanish.


We've just come to Barcelona from Madrid.


I'll report what happened to us today.


It's 2 am here in Barcelona.
Everyday I'm so busy that it's already midnight when I get back home.


I wanna go to bed rather than to write my blog. 
My buddy is sleeping beside me.


I've just started writing the blog.


I'd rather make it quick and go to bed ASAP!
Otherwise, I will miss chances to see the scenery of town because I fall in sleep in the car on the road.


So I will shortcut it by posting bunch of pics.


For breakfast, we stopped at a Macdonald.


Tomato soup "Gazpacho". Limited to Spain.

Then we went to the embassy of Cote d'lvoire to get visas.

It took only 20 min. So quick!

The guy who handles us was so nice that I'm looking forward to visiting there.

Then we headed for Camp Nou, which is the main stadium of FC Barcelona.

The following pic was from the stadium touring that we joined at Camp Nou.
Lots of people queued at the box office.

A ticket costs 17 EURO.

It's little bit expensive, but it doesn't stop people from coming to see the games even in weekdays. This is FC Barcelona.


On the other hand, what about J League? There are a lot to be learned from this country.


The scenery from the pitch.

The colorful seats glinted in a ray of sunlight.
I wish I could have stepped on the pitch and the seats.


One of my friends Shota, who I met on the tour, told me that I could see a "Kyokai" inside of Camp Nou. "Kyokai" is spelled out, in a certain context,as "協会", which means "football association", in Japanese. 


At that time, I didn't understand what Shota was talking about and why I could see a football association inside.


But once I got in the stadium, I found that it was "教会", which is still pronounced as "Kyokai" but has a different meaning; "a church" in Japanese.


Players pray here before the games.




The press conference room.
I wanted to sit there. But not permitted.

The historical gallery of "Socio" membership cards.
A "Socio" is as same as a fan club (season tickets holder).


At a time, bar codes have been embedded. 

The version of 1979, which is the year I was born.


After the stadium touring, we went to the museum and the official shop.
This is the entrance to the Barcelona mega shop.
 It's so big!


Facing the shop, there is a scating rink.


The left is Carles Puyol. Who is the other one?

Then, we went to the stadium of another Barcelona based team Espanyol. 


The fantasy stadium at night.

The stadium is inconveniently located in suburb area.

Trading hour is till 20:00 even if a game is not on.

I found a poster there.
Nakamura is in the middle, which is not his game position.

A dummy was wearing a muffler, on which the name "Nakamura" was printed.
I bought it.

The taxi driver that I met this morning knows about Nakamura. 
He told me that many Japanese people are visiting here recently.

At night, we had a dinner with another Nakamura, one of my friends.
We enjoyed discussing soccer business and forgot to sleep again.

I hope our experience in all over the world could serve the Japanese soccer in the future.

Now I'm going to bed.
Good night, everyone.




Follow us on Twitter!! 
http://twitter.com/2010Libero 


 We appreciate if you'd publicize our blog and Twitter within your circle of your soccer friends or acquaintances.





No comments:

Post a Comment